Friday 5 August 2016

I Think Map




So friends this is my second assignment for computer science.I was given a task to do a research about 8 types of Thinking Maps.I have to create 3 or more Thinking Maps for the Topic 2:Computer System.After several obstacles I able to finish my lab assignment in given time.I used Microsoft Powerpoint to do create my Thinking Maps.The Thinking Maps that I used for my lab activity are Tree Map,Circle Map,Bubble Map and Brace map.I used Tree Map to describe the components of a computer software which is system software and application software.Then I used Bubble Map to describe the functions of computer.Furthermore,I used Circle Map to explore the storage capacity.Last but not least,I used Brace Map to describe the Logic Gates which are AND Gate,OR Gate and NOT Gate.I hopefully think that my Thinking Maps are impressive.You can give your comments about my Thinking Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment